Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the IN crowd...Ann Taylor Fashion Show and Shopping Party


















What can be better than Happy Hour after a long, hard day at the office? An Ann Taylor Fashion Show and Shopping Party of course! After escaping my desk at work, I grabbed some friends and headed to the exclusive fashion event that was being held at Ann Taylor's new concept store in downtown Washington, D.C. It was so much fun and the store is beautiful! Great lighting and gorgeous chandeliers. It was a real treat to be one of the first people to see the new collection and let me tell you...it's to DIE for! I wanted to purchase everything! Shoes, belts, faux furs, holiday dresses and lots of shiny jewelery. We enjoyed our exclusive shopping experience as we sipped champagne, ate yummy cupcakes and met some very cool fashionistas:) I sensed a theme as I viewed all the new inventory and Electric Blue seemed to be it. Definitely a color I will be adding to my collection this season. I use to only think of Ann Taylor as a professional clothing store for very petite women, but a good friend of mine is an Ann Taylor Stylist and seeing her amazing, quality clothing has definitely opened my eyes, not to mention the great friend discounts;) Thanks to her my closet is quickly filling up with lots of Ann Taylor merchandise. If your're ever in the Washington, D.C. area, I would strongly suggest you check out the store. There probably won't be any champagne or cupcakes, but I'm sure your shopping experience will still be fabulous!


Yours in Fashion...MeMe

No comments:

Post a Comment