Wednesday, August 24, 2011

connect the POLKA dots





  

 




I was never really good at those little connect the dot games we played as children, but I consider myself proficient when it comes to connecting the dots in my wardrobe;) Polka dots have been around forever and I've always consider those little circles classic. Polka dots are chic and fun and gives an otherwise dull top or dress  lots of visual interest. Recently these dots have been popping up on everything; sunglasses, shorts, pants and even shoes. I love it! A closet filled with those fun, fabulous spots?? I'll sign that DOTTED line anytime!



Yours in Fashion...MeMe





3 comments:

  1. Where do I sign? xoxo, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd pic with the leather jacket, pink top, and polka dot skirt. Your hair in this pic just blows me away!

    ReplyDelete