Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rompin' Shorts!







Psst...Did you notice the 50% off in the background? I love me a good sale! Ok, back to the pics:)






So here's the deal...rompers are my shorts equivalent to the maxi dress. One piece, easy breezy, no muss...no fuss;) I absolutely adore shorts, and rompers made my adoration for them sky rocket! I enjoy being able to slip on a romper and throw on some cute flats or flops; but I also like being able to put one on with some sexy heels, great accessories, grab a clutch and hit the town! The same applies to shorts. Both are so versatile and easy...not to mention flirty(I mean do I have to state the obvious...LEGS!) Although I'm obsessed with my rompers; shorts, to me, allows one to be a little more creative. Pairing a cute, casual or sexy top with some shorts makes the coordinating process a little more exciting. Yes it requires a bit more thought than just pulling out a romper, but it allows you to show your personal unique style, and that's always a plus! I'm a busy girl, always on the go, so I like to keep things SHORT;)


Yours in Fashion...MeMe

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to purchase shorts and for that, I am greatful!!! My legs needed some serious fun in the sun and I'm not so shy anymore! Thank You Mee!!

    ReplyDelete